ReMixes for a Day Spa

Kef Ka

Hello. I'm new to the forums, but i've been listening to ReMixes for a few years now. If this isn't the right place to post this question, let me know. I am in search of relaxing, peaceful video game music for my auntie's day spa, where she does facials, waxing, and beauty treatments for her mainly middle-aged clientele. I already have somewhat of a list put together for her, and she's approved of it. Here's what I have so far:

Back to Towne Arranged - McVaffe

Gau's Lament - McVaffe

Little Painter Girl - Adam Dachis

Rachels Gift - James George

How Much Longer - Pot Hocket

Daydreaming Again - Pot Hocket

To Zanarkand Once Again - Russel Cox

PearlSong - The Wingless

Aquescent Symphony - Theophany

Nayru's Love - Dhsu, GrayLightning

RiverofTime - AmIEvil

Traveling - Kaijin

So you can see what kind of music I'm looking for. A lot of Final Fantasy and a few Zelda in there, but they do have the kind of slow, moving music that would play nice to the ears of people who are trying to relax. Ambience. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Well, let me give you my three personal favorites:

"Under a New Moon" by Fatty Acid and Sephfire

"A Rose for Zelda" by Tepid

"Giana's Homecoming" by Polar

I think you know plenty about Final Fantasy and Zelda, so the first two need no explanation (except to say that they're really calm, and set a great mood). The last one is from an old game called The Great Giana Sisters. I haven't played it, and I assume very few people on this forum actually have. Don't let that turn you off. It's a great piece.

There used to be a thread with a huge list of "relaxing" remixes. I can't seem to find it for some reason. It would have been a huge help.

Stuff by pixietricks is always pretty chill. Specifically "Prayer" and "Dreaming Still"

zircon and my collab "Deliverance of the Heart" could also potentially work well. ^-^

Other relaxing/New Age tracks I really like:

GrayLightning - "Asian Twilight" and "Drifting Towards the Stars"

Harmony - "NightTime Evolution" and "Dragon Song"

The Wingless - "PearlSong"

Destiny - "This Heart"