No Ys3 or Mortal Kombat mixes?

DrunkenSage

There are tons of games that are undermixed and almost just as many that are overmixed. The most common reply you will get is "Do you them yourself". And if you really want to, you can, but yeah I'm too busy with originals (add that to the fact that my band is also supportive of playing original rock songs and not requests of video game themes), so I just sit and wait for the day Legacy of the Wizard or Fantasy Zone will appear on the upper right side of the site. You can, however, go to the recommendations thread and recommend things to voice your desires, or you can even propose money or blowjobs to gain support for your cause.

Thanks for redirecting me, admin, pretzel, whoever; I don't suppose I should have posted this in the general discussion page, but... As far as Legacy of the Wizzard goes; wow... A superb game. I remember countless nights when I was like five and six. I don't remember the music, though. Not saying that is wasn't good though. I was pleased to hear some old rygar on hear. Three standing as of now. I certainly realize the popular games are going to be blitzed out with remixes. Just goes to say that if a popular game is appealed to by many; it may not have the best tracks and sounds, but will be appreciated more. In due to they produce more remixes than rare, under-rated games with some badass scores, and grooves/jives. There are a couple of tracks on YsIII that would definetely be a challenge, even for some of the most respected folks on this site. I have heard japanese metal guitarists try to imitate; but the awesome sound and harmonies, countermelodies and rythms just wern't replicated. SPC file format is the shit.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...