Siamey - Going Away album release on Protagonist Records

Siamey

I got mine.

The jewelcase was cracked :(

which is a damned shame cause it's a cool case

The CD was in perfect condtion though!

Damn dude, sorry to hear that.

I heard someone in some thread say that you can request a sample case from the site though, so maybe you can replace it with that.

http://www.jewelboxing.com/sample.php

Hope it works out! Thanks for buying man, I appreciate it :)

Also, Thanks PlastikBag!

I'll send you a new one if you would like. Send me an email about it. THanks.

Oh man, now that's customer support that EA would die for.

;)

Hm, my eCheque should be clearing today apparently, hopefully it does, so I don't have to worry about listening to the album without Protag. Records even receiving a cent from me, lols.

=]

Oh and, I love the second half of the album even more than the first. And it included my favourite "Battery Life" as well, which is available for free here from PR's website itself!

Damn dude, sorry to hear that.

I heard someone in some thread say that you can request a sample case from the site though, so maybe you can replace it with that.

http://www.jewelboxing.com/sample.php

Hope it works out! Thanks for buying man, I appreciate it :)

Also, Thanks PlastikBag!

Yeah, that was me (or maybe someone else too). I requested a sample to replace my Audix case. They sent it out pretty quick. Its free! I recommend doing that before requesting sgx to replace it with cases that he paid for :o

Also, I've been listening to this most of the day at work. It gives me a chance to listen to it a little bit closer. I think RedFusion's comments are quite accurate. This stuff is just fun. Its a great blend of videogame style melodies, and electronic elements. A lot of tasteful use of drumloops too (I think I recognized some drumloops, I may be wrong).