Mega Man 9 'Tornado Man'

lazygecko

What you have here is too climactic for such a short chunk. You need more time to build up to the intensity or the effect just seems like loud for the sake of loudness.

Since it was written to be an indefinitely looped chiptune you can't just expect the natural buildup to translate to this arrangement.

I've been in love with the original of this tune since I heard it ages ago on one of the early trailers.

I love what you've done with it so far and look forward to seeing where you take it. Your mixes are usually a big hit with me, so I'm glad that you picked one of my favourite tunes as your current project :D.

Need more lows, sounds a little weak atm. Since you're gonna change the drums, there's not much point in trying to critique the production, but I know you know what you're doing, so there's not that much of a need to.

I like the sound. The lead synth is a little weak until around :50, and the sound is a little primitve. You might wnat to make it a little more complex. And dude, I love those chip arpeggios. :D

Remixer, listeners, please take the time to answer the questions in this post, we're trying to improve the WIP board and we need your feedback.

• 5 months later...

PLEASE finish this... I just ran a search to find where I downloaded this song and am stunned to see there's not been an update. It's painfully short, and even then I blast in in my MP3 player nearly every day on the way to work. I had to pry through my email to find my login information, lol. I made this account to praise the song "Day's End" back when that came out. Send me a PM or something if you've got a bit more of the song put together, I'll get it over AIM or something so you don't have to go through the process of hosting it. Thanks!

• 1 month later...