TooManyGames Convention Saturday!

Dyne

This saturday, Too Many Games will be back at the Great Reading Expo Center here in Reading, Pa. For those not familiar with the convention, feel free to check out their web site here: http://www.toomanygames.com/.

I live nearby, however, I'm not planning on using my house for any kind of actual meet up, as I'd rather do any kind of meeting up at a public place because 1) my house is SMALL, and 2) there's plenty of places to go here from coffee shops to book stores, the two malls as well as numerous shopping centers/outlets. (I'm not good at setting these things up, so I'm just leaving it at that.)

To sum it up, there's going to be vendors, plenty of classic and modern gaming, including card games and the like. Loads of vg tournaments and maybe even some live music. Hopefully I'll see some familiar faces, as last time TMG was in town, DJP and Larry Oji were there, and I got to meet the guys from Mad Gear (they're awesome).

Oh yeah, quick note, they're holding the Guitar Hero National Championship at TMG! I'm sure it'll be a good time, so come and check that out too!

I'm going with some friends from work. I hope the place is bigger than last time, though. It really felt tight trying to walk through. Either way, Saturday is my day to take a break from all of the work I have piled up and go to the convetion. Can't wait!

Really? Now I am definitely going. I haven't heard one way or another if DJP and Larry Oji are going again. I know it's a bit late to be asking that. Matter of fact, I really don't know who else would be going anyway. There's not too many people that are local enough to make it.

But I at least wanted to post it so if anyone was interested, they could get there.

I just got home from the convention; I had a great time, got quite a few things I've been searching for, and even got a $4 copy of Ghostbusters for the NES signed by James Rolfe aka the Angry Video Game Nerd. One of my friends had him sign a copy of Deadly Towers as well. I'm sure James will never read this, but if he does, thanks!

For any of the few who were there, does anyone know who the girl was that was singing to Mega Man songs around 2:45 in the lobby?