Mortal Kombaaat!!!

HoboKa

• 3 weeks later...
:50 is hard listening to.

You need a better guitar

1:35 is a nice cool down.

-J3

I totally agree with this, the guitar is painful there.

I really liked the drums though all the way through, they sound really nice and sound great except for the little weird bit you got at 30 seconds, thought that was a bit arkward.

I hate midi guitar which is why I dont use it, real guitar or no guitar is my rule. I listen to nothing but metal/hardcore but I only write techno/electronic cause its the only decent tools I have for writing. Recording guitar ends up being more of a chore than a pleasure. I thought the starting guitar here though sounded alright before :50 I would maybe try to put a flanger effect on it though to try adding something to it like fading it in slightly. It seems to join in rather abruptly on top of a laid back rythmn I think... then as for the heavy part there seems to be too much verb or something im not even sure, ive tried everything to make this midi crap sound good and never had any sucess so it would be a miricle if you somehow did :P

As for the writing its fine I like it. I like the keyboards/atmosphere allot.

xGx

No source link. You know the rest.

Takes a little long before the guitar comes in and the track actually feels like it's got any direction. The intro was way too long and not focused enough. Bassline is cool tho.

Once the guitar kicks in, the track gets more focused, but it's so not processed enough. Guitar is thin, would need some stereo presence, transition to soft stuff works well, but it needs to get back to the high-energy parts for something a little more substantial.

This is one of those tracks that has a lot of old classic HoboKa qualities. Unfortunately. Needs some of the newer HoboKa qualities.