bLiNd is engaged to JaDE!

Jenz Drake

Sorry....!!! I saw it at 8 in the morning today and didn't post 'cos I had to finish my wedding planning. I really loved the video... I thought it was cute! I didn't recognize the source, though. Looks like an 8-bit video game.

Haha! :lol: nope, its a japanese band called YMCK, you can check them on youtube, they make music in 8bits, you are gonna love them!

And Im glad you liked it! ;)

Most people wait a couple of years after their engagement because of wedding planning and money, but let me tell you it's not worth it. 30 years from now I'm not going to remember the taste of the cake or the food.

Which is why I'm planning to have an elephant at mine one day. ...but that's another subject.

Anyway, I was thinking the same thing, regarding a quick move from engagement to wedding. But really, it's all about what y'all want to do, and what y'all are most comfortable with. And I mean,

Memories of cake and food < Memories of Magfest 7 <<< The next several decades

Anyway, congratulations! This is great news.

I'll be at Magfest myself. Maybe I'll see y'all there. KF

Which is why I'm planning to have an elephant at mine one day. ...but that's another subject.

Anyway, I was thinking the same thing, regarding a quick move from engagement to wedding. But really, it's all about what y'all want to do, and what y'all are most comfortable with. And I mean,

Memories of cake and food < Memories of Magfest 7 <<< The next several decades

Anyway, congratulations! This is great news.

I'll be at Magfest myself. Maybe I'll see y'all there. KF

Very nicely said! :) And an elephant? 8-O Let's start the subject.