Organizing Music

Halt

Its come to my attention that All my music is completely unorganized really. Now what the fuck can I do to fix that?

How should I organize all my OCR music in Winamp? Thats all I want to organize. Everything else is fine in the Media Library but my VG music, any help?

When I say everything else is fine, i mean all my bands are seperated by albums. give me any suggestions to re-organize my music...

I still use folders to organize stuff 'cause I'm antiquated like that

Rest assured: there's nothing wrong with using the good old fashioned folders... for us geezers! :mrgreen:

I'll second Prophet: Songbird would definitely change a tedious nightmare into a pleasant dream.

Try it and see for yourself, it's free. You can run it on Win, Mac & Linux, so no excuses. ;-)

wait, you use winamp as an actual media library? that's your problem. use it for quick loading of the occasional track, but use a real media player for your library work, like itunes or songbird.

Yeah. WMP Always gave me problems. and so does Winamp. Hopefully songbird changes my outlook.

Songbird does the same.... all my OC ReMix Albums, and Kwed, and OL ReMix stuff is shown in there site name...