RC Pro Am - Rock with Vocals

Here's my comments on that from the voting portion of PRC...

GLL, your song is... well, odd. Entertaining and fun, but odd, none-the-less (but that's what you were going for, anyhow, so no problem, there). From a technical point of view, however, the EQ work was very weak; it needed more highs and less mids (the bass would balance out in the end).
The EQing was the only real problem, in my opinion. Otherwise the quirky nature of the music has a real charm that I can't deny - I liked it, in general, it just needed some time put into the mastering stage. It sounds raw, atm.

Whether or not your going to tinker with this is irrelevant, though - it's still great 8).

I'm suprised no one really commented on the guitars since they're not "live". I think the vocals distract from it pretty well. Well at least I didn't use Slayer this time.

Any live guitarists/bassists and/or drummers out there that want to help feel free to message me.

As for EQ, this was my first serious attempt in years at mixing this genre. I rather liked the way it turned out, but I agree, it's far from perfect. I was thinking of putting some chorus effect on the vocals as well.