Microsoft Press Conference 2009

gg Microsoft, surprisingly enough keeping a very steady stream of great games this generation, I'm impressed.

It'll be interesting to see if Sony can top anything like MGS, and even if the MGS comes out for the PS3 as well it won't be nearly as impressive of a nab.

I actually like the social networking integration, a great alternative to attempting to create one of their own.

That said, Nintendo's seems like it'll be the most interesting, could either be really good or really bad....

After watching it all, I can safely say that Microsoft not only did waves better than last year(which wasn't THAT bad), but they've also positioned themselves to dominate the rest of this year. They managed to showcase stuff coming out soon while keeping an eye out on the future. Good show, Don.

Also MGS5 on the 360. I wouldn't be surprised if we got an "enhanced" port of MGS4 in the near future.

I can't wait to see how Sony and Nintendo are gonna perform tomorrow.

After last year and some of the stuff they've announced since then, they really, really need to do something good. Like, Twilight Princess announcement good. Remember when that was shown a couple of years ago? I don't think anyone talked about anything else for the rest of the week.

I like the ideas behind the new motion, face and voice recog stuff, but I got to wonder how they will use it. Really, most of those demos felt very "Wii Sports/Mii-mini game 2.0". If they use it for future games (real ones, not just Avatar and Arcade games), maybe it can work. It's got some interesting potential...

Also, I'd like to once more state that Molyneaux can suck it, I'm not buying into his bullshit demo and false promises again. It's vaporware, and it will never see the light of day. If it ever does come out, it will be a gimped and scaled-down version of what we saw.