*RELEASE* My remixes

BK3fan

I take it all these songs, you're trying to stay as close as you can to the original source. This is fine, but don't expect it to appear on OCReMix.

LoZ Theme: It's very well done, but is essentially the exact same as the King's Theme in LoZWW. There's no point to it in all honesty.

Mumbo's Mountain: This was very satisfying to listen to. I love reverb myself, but I think you've added way too much for all the instruments. This occurs in your other pieces too. 0:49 sounds bare. The amount of reverb doesn't help - The song sounds empty here. The ending is too sudden too. However, I still like this mix.

Ocean: Interesting concept. A rock remix. The guitar is obviously fake though. It's very difficult to replicate guitar through MIDI.

The problem with all of them, is that they're all obviously MIDI-to-MP3, and not enough has been done in the MP3 process. For OCReMix, it needs more than that. Heck, any song needs more than that. However, I'd say it's a good start. You just need to keep working on this, and the actual final process too.