TranceAddicts.com VGM Remix Album torrent here.

The Biznut

A few years ago I heard a snippet of a wicked Sonic 2: Chemical Plant remix. I made it my mission to find a complete version of that song. After many forums and google searches later I found it, buried deep in the Tranceaddicts.com forum. But to my great joy, I found much more than that, I found a whole VGM Remix album that was created by some skilled people in that community.

I am not sure if its available anymore, I have heard the album mentioned once before on the forums here, so some people may have it or know of it. EITHER WAY, I have split the tracks (it was one hourplus long mp3) and started a torrent that I will seed for the next while if anyone else would like it. The files are numbered and the mp3s are tagged.

Grab it here

Credit to TranceAddicts for a great project. I sure enjoyed it!

This Mega Man 2 track is sick! Mazedude, you gotta check out it - someone else DID remix it before you!

The Metroid track is also pretty banging. Mega Man 3 is great - love the slow build-up in the middle. The "Snake Man" tracked worked out well, too. Love the "wooshes." Still hate the MK64 "Rainbow Road" but it's well-suited here. "Prelude" mix is tite!!! Haven't had a dance mix of that blow me away since pasqual42's here on the site.

Trance fans, check this out. Even if you're not a trance fan. I haven't really listened to much music like this in the past few years because it's kinda lost my attention, but there are some cool tracks in here. Maybe it's because it was a non-stop mega mix. And I bet if I was in a club and heard this I'd shit myself.

That's a thumbs up right there.

This Mega Man 2 track is sick! Mazedude, you gotta check out it - someone else DID remix it before you!

:shock:

whoda thunk it?

My favorite track was the megaman 3 Wily track. If I heard that in a club.... ditto. twice.

As mentioned, it is one megamix, I chopped it in audacity and didn't cut anything out. It would be a breeze to sew it back together.

Mustin, you hate MK64's Rainbow Road? Are you by chance a robot?

No, but I have robot ears, and I find MK64's "Rainbow Road" to be vastly inferior to the original Super Mario Kart's "Rainbow Road." The former sounds like 10,000 little girls having sex with a field full of daisies at too slow of a tempo. The latter sounds like you're racing on a road made of rainbows. Some people got it and some people don't and Soyo Oka's got it and Kenta Nagata don't.

No, but I have robot ears, and I find MK64's "Rainbow Road" to be vastly inferior to the original Super Mario Kart's "Rainbow Road." The former sounds like 10,000 little girls having sex with a field full of daisies at too slow of a tempo. The latter sounds like you're racing on a road made of rainbows. Some people got it and some people don't and Soyo Oka's got it and Kenta Nagata don't.

I'm going to have to voice my polite disagreement. MK64's Rainbow Road is, to me, the greatest Mario Kart song by far; SMK's, though, is nothing special (and yes, I owned and played and beat SMK first).

No way. MK64's "Rainbow Road" is so gay and slow. Just like that game.

The only good Mario Karts are the original and the nearly identical GBA one, Super Circuit.

How can anyone like that "It's called a road it's called a rainbow road" track?! It's too slow and doesn't sound like a racing tune. The OG does. It's fast, has a fat bassline, and it ascends, creating a nice tension with a spectacular resolve, rinse and repeat.

coulter-no_wai.jpg