Seeking A Partial Archive Of MEWHEART Oekaki

Aninymouse

Hey everybody.

I'm not sure what kind of luck I'll get asking this at OCR, but it's worth a shot!

Are any of you familiar with the oekaki site Mewheart? I used to be an avid visitor to their oekaki BBS, before they closed it to foreigners. I also used to save massive amounts of their Pokemon artwork, as well. However, there's a problem. The computer that used to have my partial archive of their Pokemon artwork has been completely lost, and so...

Do any of you have a folder with Mewheart art? If you do, could you upload it in a zip or rar, or post some here? I've completely lost my collection of 2,000+ images, so anything you could find would be extremely helpful!

These images are NOT stored on the site itself, and to my knowledge there is no official archive. As such, any of these images would be be incredibly rare and relatively priceless! Pretty tantalizing for an image collector like myself, heh.

Anyway, thanks.

Hey everybody.

I'm not sure what kind of luck I'll get asking this at OCR, but it's worth a shot!

Are any of you familiar with the oekaki site Mewheart? I used to be an avid visitor to their oekaki BBS, before they closed it to foreigners. I also used to save massive amounts of their Pokemon artwork, as well. However, there's a problem. The computer that used to have my partial archive of their Pokemon artwork has been completely lost, and so...

Do any of you have a folder with Mewheart art? If you do, could you upload it in a zip or rar, or post some here? I've completely lost my collection of 2,000+ images, so anything you could find would be extremely helpful!

These images are NOT stored on the site itself, and to my knowledge there is no official archive. As such, any of these images would be be incredibly rare and relatively priceless! Pretty tantalizing for an image collector like myself, heh.

Anyway, thanks.

I hate it when people post rather obvious possible solutions for ills like these, but I also hate it when no one else responds...

Have you looked through DeviantArt?

No, but I've looked through Pixiv, which is the Japense counterpart to DA. Japanese artists just aren't going to upload their artwork en masse to an English website.

I've asked all around on all kinds of forums, but no one else seems to have ever regularly visited Mewheart other than me.

Guess I'm just weird like that.

Like I told Schwaltzvald, oekaki art is, by nature, temporary. Most oekaki sites only save the last few weeks/months worth of art, especially the Japanese ones. It's kind of like... sidewalk chalk, I suppose.

Most see it as something fun to do while improving your skills at the same time, and not a serious avenue for finished pieces. However, I'd seen so many amazing images go through that place over the years...

Anyway, none of the forums I've asked at know anything about the site. It appears I may have been alone in the "English-speaking person saving pokemon oekaki artwork on a Japanese site" category.