Playing a game for so long you start to see it IRL...

PROTO·DOME

The only memory I have of this sort of thing was right when I bought Mirror's Edge. I must have played it for hours on end every day. One day I walked into work and immediately started looking for an escape route. "Jump onto the file cabinet, lunge to the pipe, climb up the pipe, into the ventilation shaft...." I stopped myself and realized maybe I was getting a little too into the game..

That happened to me too. I'd go for walks, or be going to my next class, and the entire time I'd be thinking about how best to get up onto a building or the best way to escape.

Also, this thread reminded me of this one: http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6916

I recently left a group of friends (graduation does that) who would play Rock Band ritualistically once a week for the entire day.

Whenever I listen to music now, I imagine playing the drums or singing it in Rock Band. Every now and then, guitar will creep in. It even happens on songs that would likely never be suitable in Rock Band, like piano-based stuff from The Fray or whatever happens to be on the radio with unusual instruments. I see the visualizations of the song.