*NO* Guilty Gear 'Holy Orders'

djpretzel

hi. here's my band, jenova's witness's cover of "holy orders (be just or be dead)" from guilty gear. the url is:

it's not too far astray from the original but hey, we're a rock band. we wanted to rock this out and that's just what we did. i hope you guys like listening to it as much as we enjoyed playing this song.

mich ximmermin iii

p.s. i am indeed the man known on o.c.r. as t.m. revolutionary but try not to hold it against me. thanks.

I think that your drummer drowned in all that distortion.

Seriously, I like distortion as much as the next guy (unless the next guy is SeattleOverCoat *ZING!*), but seriously folks, it's very hard to hear anything aside from the guitars and the ride cymbal throught this piece. Might be recording issues, might be mastering issues, I don't know, but it's a bit muddy.

Also, I checked out the original; I'd rather listen to that one; it's a lot cleaner and more enjoyable than your own rendition, which is, as you say, a cover.

I'm glad you enjoyed rocking out, but when you're trying to rock out on a song that already rocks out, you need to SERIOUSLY rock out, and rock it out well. :(

NO.