Anime Remix Halloween Remix Competition 2009

OverCoat

windytalesscare.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! It's that time again! Halloween is one month away and Anime Remix needs scary awesome music to post for Halloween! The rules are simple: Arrange or remix any tune from an anime or cartoon, and make it scary. All songs are due on October 30th, so we can listen to the songs on Halloween, and after that, for one week we will cast our votes for the best song. The winner of the competition gets the coveted REMIX #100 DESIGNATION! How cool is that? I hope to get lots of entries this year, as this is our most popular compo [OK, our only compo] and it's a good time to remind people that we're still around, and hopefully I'll get to see some new faces remixing anime music. When you finish, let me know either by email [overcoat at gmail.com] or by PMing me on the forums, or coming into #soundtempest on irc.esper.net and letting me know what's up.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Collection time

making the votepack now!

Download ZIP archive here!

So yeah everyone take a quick listen and, since there are only two songs, pick the one you like then PM me on these forums, catch me on IRC, or send me an email at overcoat@ gmail/.com and let me know, so I can tally up the votes. I'll count up the votes on Monday, November 2nd and tell everyone the results!

Thanks so much El Nachato [and myself!] for actually submitting something.