Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Sisters WIP - Update: Done

WillRock

Then you probably should've fixed it before uploading xDDD

Anyways.

It's pretty awesome so far. Can't wait to hear what's next. :P

Didn't know when I bounced it, but it would have taken about another 5 minutes and figured that it was fine as is. Not the final version right? Damn if it does it in the finished version... lol

Sweet intro, especially like the guitar and e-piano. The filter sweep pad thing starting from the beginning is screwing with the rhythm tho, sweeps a little too slowly/late.

Oh, this source. Which I only know from OA's remix. :D Yep, sounds familiar enough. 0:39 ftw. :D The track loses energy after that initial impact tho.

Hihat a little weird sounding, like there was a short delay on them instead of reverb. They also sound too loud, and the snare sounds to quiet. Funny how it can hit hard and still be too quiet. Electric guitar should be tighter.

adn teh first cord sucks u sucks u cant maek musics

*ahem* Classic Willrock stuff. Keep it up.

I'll get to the song in a minute, but pleeeeeeease think about switching from Angelfire. It opened 4 different windows, and two had annoying audio. No, I don't believe Google wants to pay me $5000 a month to click links. Go away. Oh wait when I hit X it just popped up another window. Didn't these things die out in 2001?

Surprised how harsh the drums sound compared to the sofffffft synths everywhere. Each hat/crash/snare stands out a lot more, especially when they first come in, than I would have expected. Even the guitar sounds soft and synthy during the ending solo there, so maybe swap the drums to be a little more 80s-ish, a little more synthy themselves, or at least more deep toms and less high snares.

Intro is great. Sounds like you're about to lead into an anime intro (which given the PW source, isn't a crazy premise). Lead synth around 0:23 is very good. Double cymbals at 0:42 is too harsh a counter-point. I can't put my finger on it, but something in the background seems odd between 0:57 and 1:06. I think I was expecting the chords to come in a tiny bit sooner. Dunno why. (It sounds fine on re-listen, I'm probably just retarded)

I like. That solo definitely showcases a badass direction to take the song.

*wide smile* I like this. You're lucky, you've caught me in a "I love Pheonix Wright" mood and so I approve of this. I like the variation from the original melody too- it's all pretty cool. Guitar is a lil' loud compared to everything else- but the soloing is, once again, kickass.

For me the highlight is when the drums kick in at :37- also those background synths that come in a little later are so Willrock. You're in love with sounds of the 80's huh? ^____^

Can't say much until the ending isn't just *songsongsongson- ... * so I look forward to an update.

• 3 weeks later...