*NO* Sonic the Hedgehog 3 'Remixed Carnie' *FT*

DarkeSword

Hello Darkesword. My name is Kevin Sisk, aka Kevin "Lorenzo" Sisk.

I contributed the one and only Terminator2 remix on OCR .

I submitted a Sonic 3 remix entitled “Remixed Carnie” around November/December of 2003, receiving a confirmation email afterwards. Suffice it to say, I am beginning to worry a little.

I know this asking a pretty big favor, but I was wondering if there is anyway possible to ask DjPreztle if he remembers coming across the submission for “Remixed Carnie” and the link just didn’t work, and if so could please you send him this?

I think I know why this link didn’t work. I had forgotten that I created a subfolder for my remixes. You have no idea how much of an ass I felt like after realizing this.

Anyway, thanks for your time and hopefully you’ll let me know where my submission stands. If things don’t work out, it’s ok. I can just resubmit it. I’m pretty patient anyway.

Thanks again

Stay cool.

Kevin “Lorenzo” Sisk

p.s. congrats on becoming a judge.:)

[DS Note: I talked to Kevin about this mix, telling him that it probably wouldn't pass, because it was too similar to the original in the first half, and almost an original in the second half. He asked if I could fall this through anyway, just so he could get feedback from the judges about his mix; I hope that's fine.]

cool intro segue. will i ever tire of a 'phone' eq? probably.

you know, if the 2nd 'original' half was very good and managed to segue back into the main theme the verbatim replication of the original's chorus could be forgivable. as it stands, the guy should've listened to darkesword instead of wasting a fallthrough.

no