Fishy

Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Does it feel forced or are you just not feeling it?

Don't worry about Snapplebaps, he just doesn't want me hyping stuff but that's like... my job in this situation. I'm definitely feeling it.

Don't worry about Snapplebaps, he just doesn't want me hyping stuff but that's like... my job in this situation. I'm definitely feeling it.

:) haha I got ya. By the way, did the link that I sent you for my finished mix work?

:) haha I got ya. By the way, did the link that I sent you for my finished mix work?

I did indeed, cheers. That's wav number 42.

I did indeed, cheers. That's wav number 42.

You should subtitle it "The Answer"... (*shot for obvious Hitchhiker's Guide reference*)

You should subtitle it "The Answer"... (*shot for obvious Hitchhiker's Guide reference*)

I, too, support this motion. :)

So I was playing Theatrhythm and listening to the music. Fell in love the Melodies of Life, thought I'd see who was handling the remix.

Oh my god this is gonna be phenomenally awesome. :3

Wuzgoinon in here nowadayss..? I heard sumthing about deadlines and wrapping up and stuff but what about the 15 other-than-gold mixes on the 1st page.. some of 'em are still, like, red, so does that mean they don't, like, even exist yet? It'd be a shame to cut them all out, or are they getting cut out? If they are getting cut out, then when are they gonna get cut out? I'm confuused man

(Do you want my near-completion mix first, Fishy, or will we go straight to the finished product?)

Who made you the director?

(Okay! It's just that Fishy said something about an early august deadline, but so many songs seem to still be in the works..)

Who made you the director?

...I'm not sure you realize what a low blow that is.

You should probably show me what you have so that I how it looks against the standards.

...I'm not sure you realize what a low blow that is.

You should probably show me what you have so that I how it looks against the standards.

Ouch, guys!:whatevaa: If I hit a sore spot with a joke, I'm very sorry about that, it was never my intention. The actual response to Brandon was below, in parentheses.

Go easy on me big scary men

Ouch, guys!:whatevaa: If I hit a sore spot with a joke, I'm very sorry about that, it was never my intention. The actual response to Brandon was below, in parentheses.

Go easy on me big scary men

Brandon was the inital creator of the project. That's why it's a low blow.

Brandon was the inital creator of the project. That's why it's a low blow.

Okay. Well, you'll have to excuse my unawareness of the situation. Brandon's a fun guy, never would I intentionally low-blow him or anyone.

I didn't mean it in a scary way :P. I meant I'm sure you didn't realize or you wouldn't have said it. Don't worry about it.

Hardly. For example, DKC3 album is ahead of us,(music finished) and even they aren't sure if they're gonna get a 2012 release. And this is definitely behind DKC3 in the release queue.

But there's always hope, right?

Having straders name on this project is a serious reason why I'm being very apprehensive about actually submitting my track. But I guess I have to get over it because Fishy is the man.

Anyway the track has been done for a while but I just sent it to norg for some more solos that he'll record this weekend, so yeah.

Anyone who's ever been on one of these projects knows that it always takes a lot longer than first specified. That's just how it works when all the people involved have real lives that keep them from being able to make music 24/7 without getting paid for it.