Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

Oh, something is happening with the album that soon?

Ack, wish I knew about it beforehand, I'd have finished my other track for you. Could still finish it soon (have been working on it on and off), but at this point I don't know if you'd be taking it, if you're past the encoding stage of things.

I will finish it either way, regardless, but it'd still be cool as an addition to the album.

Oh, something is happening with the album that soon?

Ack, wish I knew about it beforehand, I'd have finished my other track for you. Could still finish it soon (have been working on it on and off), but at this point I don't know if you'd be taking it, if you're past the encoding stage of things.

I will finish it either way, regardless, but it'd still be cool as an addition to the album.

It's not the whole album, just something cool that was supposed to be a christmas present.

Jegus duck, that was amazing. I love that song, I love Django, I loved everything about it.

Some of the doubling sounded a bit off, but the work was overall amazing and I could definitely see myself dancing to that rhythm. Good gypsy jazz is great for swing.

• 3 weeks later...