Used Nintendo DS?

Soul Splint

Does anyone know where I could find a decently priced used Nintendo DS (preferably Lite)?

I can't find anything much under $90, which is ridiculous for a used system IMO. It doesn't even have to be in good shape as long as it works.

Places I've checked:

Gamestop: $89.99

Amazon: (Best) $83.99 including shipping.

Ebay: Most auctions are running into the eighties, plus it's harder to trust the sources.

I know the DS is popular, but damn.

It's a Nintendo system. Getting the price to drop is like asking Square-Enix to quit with the FF game barrage. It isn't going to happen :lol:

I have issues with this statement, accuracy being the least concern but the most appropriate one.

Keep up your good search, you're bound to find someone somewhere (as you already have here in this topic) that will have a price you agree with. The problem is you're trying to get a system while its still hot. If you're going to pony up the cash, you might as well work a little harder and get yourself a newer one.

If not, fear not. I've seen some deals in my day and I'm sure with the whole world at your hands, you will too.