(unamed) Chrono Cross Magical Dreamers

GSO

So are you going to record live instruments with this? Is that a sitar or a guitar? haha

My best advice is, the more organic the feel for this, the better. Don't be afraid to be more liberal with the beat. I am not sure if timpani is the right choice for percussion... Maybe bongos or toms or something? I kind of like the beat, just needs a little looseness.

If you're planning on just changing the arrangement and not modifying the timing or melodies at all, that's not going to be original enough to submit.

If you are planning on changing more aspects, this is a pretty poor way to judge how it will turn out once you do make the thing. We don't know how these instruments will sound in their final roles.

C.C. is a tough game to remix - cuz most of the stuff is either live played or very well produced, so it's tough to compete lol. Anyways, the first section is kinda sparse and lacking in direction, but when we get to the actual track it's alright. Samples are low quality and the midi data is very mechanical sounding - I'm sure you'll fix this stuff once you get past the whole rough-draft phase. Oh and this is wayyy too conservative. Needs some original stuff to it :P

Keep it at it man :)