Has anyone tried the Typhoon Sounds Kontakt Set?

www.typhoonsounds.com

They have some cheap sound libraries that are (supposedly) from the Yamaha Motif series, the Phantom-X, a chiptune set and a new sound library that I guess had a wide range of stuff in it.

The ones based off the Workstation keyboards are the ones I'm most interested in (they're $39 each), but their demos are quite few for what they offer and I was wondering if anyone worked with these or could vouch for their quality. I've always wanted to work on a Motif and this might be a good way to do so, but I can't seem to find any samples of it.

As someone who has played a real Motif/Fantom AND listened to these "libraries"... not even close. Not by a long shot.

It shouldn't be technically impossible, but the reason romplers sound so good is because each program - small though they may be, relative to 1GB+ Kontakt instruments - has been tweaked, tailored, and optimized out the ass to sound great on THAT specific hardware.

Colossus is good, Sampletank is good, but I don't know of one single general purpose software sample library that really matches a Motif or Fantom, or my Kurzweil PC3 for that matter, in terms of a broad variety of usable sounds.