*NO* Deus Ex 'Call of Duty'

djpretzel

email sub file callofduty-final.mp3 - djp

Hey. Submitting my first mix here. Here's the info and all. Tell me if you need anything else.

NODSPAW51

Bobby Mento

terri.mento@attbi.com

Deus Ex Call of Duty OC Remix

I didnt know if I had to tell you the composer and stuff. I looked on the Ion Storm web site and did a search but I couldn't find anything. Sorry.

I'll keep looking if you need me to. If this thing makes it, can you put in that I'd like to give a thank you to everyone who posted in the "Too Young?" forum and to Emperor007

Thanks

I dont see why people refuse to remix other, better tracks from this game.

sound quality is really killing this song. the strings sound flat, and when they are the only instrument playing, it really sticks out.

The guitar is really really ugly. it's also played too low. could use some eq and verb.

as it goes on, the parts seem to get simpler and simpler...the strings dont hit all the changes, the synth leads sound akward, and the lead often plays the exact same thing as the bass.

this just needs lots of work.

NO

sound quality is really killing this song. the strings sound flat, and when they are the only instrument playing, it really sticks out.

The guitar is really really ugly. it's also played too low. could use some eq and verb.

as it goes on, the parts seem to get simpler and simpler...the strings dont hit all the changes, the synth leads sound akward, and the lead often plays the exact same thing as the bass.

Percussion is really poor too.

NO

Percussion is really poor too.

Hate to judge it this way, but there's not much else to say, except that the timing is really awkward thoughout the entire mix. Sounds a lot like you used a keyboard to play the syncopated lines.

In agreement. NO