*NO* Final Fantasy 11 'Memory Accurange'

djpretzel

email sub file ff11mem_accurange.mp3 - djp

Hi,

here's what will quite probably happen:

"Oh, the sound-quality sucks, I won't post this..."

Ok, regardless of that fact, here's some info:

1. my email adress is still

2. For this semi-accustic version I used my analog Oberheim-pro-Synth, my Koch-and-Korselt Piano (88keys) and an old harmonium, where you have to pump two bellows (hence the strange squeaking sound in the background)

3. Although I played this remake myself, the notes are taken from the Doremi-Sheet-Music version... (although I played the tune a bit faster to make it under 6 MB)

4. Don't ask me for a "higher sound quality-version", thanks.

best regards,

Alexander Prievert

Heh. This certainly sounds like one Israfel could enjoy and enlighten me about.

Need the original to compare this to though: http://www.tzone.org/~llin/psf/packs2/FFXI_psf2.rar

I suppose it may only be the FFXI Opening Theme or the Prelude, but I can't be sure (on dial-up). If anyone can find the original here out of these PSFs, lemme know. It sounds reminiscent of music from A Clockwork Orange; not completely like it, but it has some stylistic similarities. Potentially sounds like something I could YES. As Gray was thinking, if this is a straight playthrough from the FFXI Doremi Piano Solo Arrangement Book, that could be a problem too, although the instrument style here is certainly different than just a piano.

Currently grabbing the sheet music; if someone can try to identify the originals used in here, I'll upload the sheet music to the FTP and we can compare the notation.

EDIT: Don't even bother. This a straight playthough of the sheet music. There's not even a hint of deviation from the sheet music version.

Judges can contact me about the sheet music if they wish to compare for themselves, but rest assured guys, I sat down and followed the entire piece along with the sheet music. It's exactly the same.

NO OVERRIDE