Windows, Mac, Linux games available by donation. World of Goo, Aquaria, and more

Arcana

http://www.wolfire.com/humble

There is a package of games available here for windows, Mac and Linux by donation. Offerings include World of Goo and Aquaria (which has a remix by Danny B.

Basically you donate what money you want and send it either to the developers or to a charity like Child's Play.

Check it out and support some indie developers.

For those of you still interested in this, you've only got about 2 days and 3 hours left. If you're an asshole, you can even donate just one cent! But the reason for this post is to inform everyone that they added another game to the list, Samorost 2. Those of you who have already bought the bundle can just use your previous e-mail key to go in and download it post-haste, without needing to donate again.

They just announced that four of the six games from the Indie Bundle will be released for free and will be made open-source. (It's in a note at the very top of the webpage in the first post.)

I ended up donating $10 even though I already own World of Goo and Gish and those are the two games I'd probably want most out of that bundle anyways. Figure it's going to a good cause and I can see what some of these indie devs are all about.