*NO* Final Fantasy 'Fanatasy de Trance'

djpretzel

... - djp

Hi I'm Dj Lizz and I like to submit my Remixes.

well shortly this is my Profile that says in submit guide.

Contact Info

Name:Dj Lizz

ReMix Info

Game Title:Final Fantasy Series(Dont know the right thing toplace it) Title:Fanatasy De Trance -Original Trance Mix- About the Remix I dont think that if is Final Fantasy 8 or

9 so can I request that please title it "Final Fantasy Series"for the Game title (Plz)

(This

is my Original Trance Mix)

Comments:well surely I didn't create it on my PC,I've created in MTV:MG2 on my playstation 2,I'm proud to remix it,then when I've Finised it I called to Square to Licend it and Square prouded to licened it,and now it's my plesure to being part of remix DJ on OCR.

thank U...

I read MTV:MG2 and I was expecting something a lot worse. That's not to say this is really awesome however. There's clipping EVERYWHERE.

Aside from that, coverage of the source material is pretty basic, although not a bad sound. Unfortunately if you're going to submit to OC, you've gotta have a lot more than just standard four-on-the-floor with detuned saws. Stuff is bleeding together, there's a general feel of muffledness, and the aforementioned clipping. The arrangement gets old about halfway though; it's too long for what it does, but no long enough for what is attempted.

NO