remixer name - infamous

real name - chris nunn

e-mail - OOantiOo@aol.com

website - n/a

user id - n/a at time of print

name of game - fury of the furries

name of tune - forest

game info - frederick motte/kalisto game's

comments - my 1st tune made using buzz and it probably show's, but it was one of my favorite tunes ever on the amiga so i just had to share my thoughts and my idea's and well .. just have a wee listen and i'll let you be the judge.

hope you enjoy it. thanks.

"file is attached... sorry no link to use"

It's got a good sound, but there's not much really going on. Intro takes a bit long to get into, and then when the melody finally comes in, the lead is pretty weak, considering its sitting there unsupported by anything aside from the gated rhythm in the back. Basic four on the floor too. Not in the least bit interesting.

NO

Yeah, I played this last semester on VGF. Not bad, but I'm with DS on this one. The overall groove is decent. The intro indeed took too long to build up to the start of the melody. Gotta have to get to your synth addition at 1:27 a lot sooner. The lead's rather thin which isn't a DQ, but nothing melodic jumped in to compensate for that.

Around the 3 minute mark of the 4:42 song, things haven't really been moving or developing with the actual "Forest" theme being used here, so this ultimately fails at being a strong arrangement idea.

I'm genuinely Looking forward to Infy's Arkanoid mix "Galway is God" eventually being revised and possibly submitted here, as that has a lot more promise that this. Decent beats are here in this mix, but it essentially plods along for the 4+ minutes without using the source theme in any dynamic way.

NO