FREE REMIX ALBUM!! - modernsextrash presents "varia" - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOAD!

Jared Hudson

If you're into electro / rock / pop, nine inch nails, etc, this is an album RELEASED TODAY as a free download for everyone! There's 16 tracks from artists around the globe, remixing all the songs currently released by modernsextrash!

Recorded in rich Pro Tools HD :)

I have a track on it called "acid raindrops" under the alias "fxscreamer"

varia_main.png

WHAT IS VARIA?

varia is a collection of modernsextrash songs that have been reinvented by producers across the globe.

available for free download here on july 1st 2010:

http://modernsextrash.com/download

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta say, it's always good to see more free stuff, especially from Jared Hudson. I've been a fan since RPG Cinematic War Scene and I still wanna see a music video of that to footage from the LoTR(Helm's deep).

But back on topic, my only question is this: is there any way to nab this as MP3? I like carrying tunes on my phone, and MP3s are pretty much the only format my phone'll run.

...or, there's always transcoding, but if you have it without the possibility of too much quality loss, that's obviously preferable.

Again, Thanks for the heads-up, dude. Listening to Acid Raindrops now, and I think it's badass.

Gotta say, it's always good to see more free stuff, especially from Jared Hudson. I've been a fan since RPG Cinematic War Scene and I still wanna see a music video of that to footage from the LoTR(Helm's deep).

But back on topic, my only question is this: is there any way to nab this as MP3? I like carrying tunes on my phone, and MP3s are pretty much the only format my phone'll run.

...or, there's always transcoding, but if you have it without the possibility of too much quality loss, that's obviously preferable.

Again, Thanks for the heads-up, dude. Listening to Acid Raindrops now, and I think it's badass.

Glad you are enjoying them. I'll look into seeing if they're able to provide MP3 based versions. However, I know you can download each song for 0.99 cents (or name your price) in any format you want. (MP3 320kps, lossless, flac, etc).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Finally got around to listening... and I'm VERY impressed with the album so far. Excellent work. It's not going anywhere any time soon.

Remember, you can also download all the previous albums of the band for FREE right on the website. You can scroll through and download them with the link I provided at the beginning of this thread. Then you can hear the originals that the remixes were based off of.

I enjoyed the album very much! "human:disengage" is my favorite track, but I love the epic orchestral feel of some of the other mixes. I haven't checked out any of the originals yet, but I will soon. Thanks for posting! Please post here if you have any other album releases, I'd definitely be interested.