Various Game Covers from Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Others

Mesden

Here are a bunch of Game Covers I composed with Mixcraft, starting with my personal favorite, Sinister Sundown. These were all composed by Ear, so let me know what you think.

Kingdom Hearts II: Sinister Sundown (

)

Kingdom Hearts II: Dearly Beloved (

)

Kingdom Hearts II: Asteroid Attack (

)

FF6: Opening Theme (

)

FF6: Terra (The Piano Collections) (

)

FF6: Shadow`s Theme (

)

FF7: On That Day 5 Years Ago (

)

FF7: Jenova's Theme (

)

FF7: Forested Temple (

)

FF7: Under the Rotting Pizza (

)

FF7: Reactor Theme (

)

FF7: Anxious Heart (

)

FF7: Cid`s Theme (

)

FF8: The Extreme (

)

FF9: Terra (

)

Legend of Zelda: Classic Dungeon Theme (

)

Super Mario 64: Dire Dire Docks (

)

Kirby Superstar: Rest Area Theme (

)

First of all, kudos for using Mixcraft. Mixcraft gets a bad rap sometimes, lol. :D

Second, while these are nice covers, you should try to do an actual remix of some songs. I apologize if there cause i only really picked out a couple to listen too, Zelda 1 and Jenova. :D

Either way, you doing these completely by ear is impressive and glad to hear to some people can still do that, lol. I know i can't sometimes, lol.

Nice work on the covers - they're pretty spot on, considering some of the tracks are pretty complicated, tonally. There are mistakes, from time to time, but it's not bad at all.

As for doing OCR 'ReMixes', it'd be an interesting thing to dabble in, if you're comfortable with the dictation aspect of it. I like covers too, though :lol:.

I did a lot of Remixing on "On That Day 5 Years Ago".

First of all congrats on all of that! I listened to On That Day 5 Years Ago and although you added some nice new interpretations of the theme from around 00:26. I don't believe it went far enough! Perhaps a whole complete change of style or instrumentation in addition to the new material. If not, I believe there'd have to be more new material. Though I am in no way an OCR veteran, this is what I'd suggest :)