*NO* Chrono Trigger 'NSFW Schala'

Liontamer

Contact Information

* Your ReMixer name - Orgasmic Alliance

* Your real name - Orgasmic Alliance (assorted individuals, we're a group)

* Your email address - Orgasmic.Alliance@gmail.com

* Your website - http://remix.thasauce.net

* Your userid (number, not name) on our forums, found by viewing your forum profile - We don't have an individual forum account

Submission Information

* Name of game(s) arranged - Chrono Trigger

* Name of individual song(s) arranged - Schala's Theme

* Additional information about game including composer, system, etc. (if it has not yet been added to the site) - It's on the site

* Link to the original soundtrack (if it is not one of the sound archives already available on the site) - It's on the site

* Your own comments about the mix, for example the inspiration behind it, how it was made, etc:

This is the NSFW Schala mix by Orgasmic Alliance. it was made as a promo for a specific podcast-related show. The moans you hear are by real people in real situations.

I believe the source theme is apparent, however, here is the list of contributors for the moaning and narration and whatnot:

Jose the Bronx Rican ("FAMILY JEWELS!")

Lizz

Brushfire

OA

Wife of OA

DragonAvenger

Level 99

Your mom

<3 <3 <3

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://ocremix.org/chip/6132 - Schala's Theme

Hahahahaha! If there was more development of the arrangement, I'd totally be in favor of it. Finally some guitar at :54. Would have loved some more interpretation/development in here. Only 1:56-long and no substance beyond the moans and/or groans. :-)

Also worth noting, I had to turn off my ROFLOL just to judge this. However, we definitely have our April Fool's Day mix for 2011, though we'd lose half our audience, the prude half, while cracking the perverted half up.

NO