Nintendo Community Fangame Convention 2010

BardicKnowledge

For anyone who hasn't stumbled across it yet, NCFC is an online convention with virtual "booths" for people to visit about various Nintendo fangames. Many of the booths provide free demos / games to try out -- go check out the site!

Especially good this year so far are Super Mario Bros. X and Project AM2R. Many others are also worth your time though -- have a look!

Ma, some really cool ideas there. The Psycho Waluigi game has potential. If it didn't have 16-bit graphics, I would've mistaken it for a real Nintendo product.

And the "Day in the Limelight" Megaman game is awesome. The game I've wanted since childhood. It's very well done. I would love some reference to Wily's revenge for the GB, but it's great as it is.

And the "Day in the Limelight" Megaman game is awesome. The game I've wanted since childhood. It's very well done. I would love some reference to Wily's revenge for the GB, but it's great as it is.

Yeah, I've also discovered Day in the Limelight, and it is fun as hell. I really like how well integrated some of the powers are (Cut and Ice Man especially so far).

Yeah, I've also discovered Day in the Limelight, and it is fun as hell. I really like how well integrated some of the powers are (Cut and Ice Man especially so far).

Elecman was my favourite, though. He was always my favourite robot master.

And Fireman's stage was very creative. Incredible was the fact that he only used enemies and traps from the original stage.

Great find. Looking forward to trying some of these out.

A shame not to see any of the romhacks or Mushroom Kingdom Fusion, though.

Mushroom Kingdom Fusion has gotten too big and too prideful that it's rarely thought of as "Mushroom Kingdom"

which is why the Mushroom Kingdom Revision (or whatever it's called) is there, it's the version of MKF that's actually what it was originally meant to be

also i was wondering when a topic about our event would finally show up on these forums

If it's your event, next time make the thread yourself! I can't find all of the cool stuff on the Internet, you know. :P

Edit: Also thanks, you rock for hosting this -- thanks!

i actually haven't been on this forum for a while - terrible, i need to be on more often

also, you're welcome, and thanks for those of you that attended it