Lufia II: Of Gods and Men

Bahamut

Ok I think the Soundtrack I downloaded was tagged wrong. Youtube everywhere has four gods for Lufia 2 as the song I was wanting to do. SO.

BACK TO ORIGINAL PLAN!!! I'll send you something if I get anything good sounding to come out of my fingers

I may do some of the other songs too that have not been done yet

• 3 weeks later...

So ehhh, I've got a shitload of stuff I need to do in the next couple of weeks, but I wouldn't mind doing "The Universe in a Jar." I'll try to cook something up when I get a few things cleared off my plate

EDIT: And obviously Bahamut, if you need me on the BoF project more, just shout at me again

Edited by Phonetic Hero

• 3 weeks later...

I know what you mean - I've been pretty busy myself, I have almost no free time to myself now until the weekends.

This should be the month where most of the wavs come in though. First in for December is looking like Hakstock, who has a solid Battle #2 mix finished and wav incoming to me!

Edit: And the wav is good!

Edited by Bahamut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been away for two weeks with annual training with my unit, and I am now in the process of getting back up to speed with everything - still trying to just get everyone to tie off on their tracks and to have it all finished up. Given the backlog of albums on OCR currently, it won't see release this year unfortunately, but hopefully we should be ready for a release early next year.

I'm pissed off at myself for letting it slip so much, so I'm going to look to have these remaining tracks finished as soon as possible, even if I have to recruit other artists.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Posting again to try and see if there are any current updates on this project! It's been more than six months since the last official update, I believe, and I'm just really hoping that nothing has befallen this project! Thanks for all the hard work, folks!