Remix Contest - Flexstyle feat. Hollidayrain - Weeping Clouds

Flexstyle

Tell your friends! Tell your neighbors! Tell your husband or your wife, if you haven’t already hidden them from

! I’m proud to announce the commencement of a remix contest for my brand-new track “Weeping Clouds,” a collaboration with the excellent and talented Hollidayrain.

Listen to the original track HERE.

Details:

- Entries are due by December 18, 2010, at 11:59 PM MST

- Loops and MIDIs from this contest are released to you under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.

- Multiple remix attempts are permitted and even encouraged!

- Remixes must be submitted as 320kbps MP3s – the winning remixers will be asked to send uncompressed versions of their respective tracks.

- Send a link to your remix(es) to me at music -at- flexstyle music -dot- com. Soundcloud.com is a great place to upload, but make sure people are allowed to download what you upload.

- Keep all remixes PG-rated. I don’t think this will be a problem, but absolutely nothing “objectionable” in the remix.

- Collaborations are permitted. I’ll let the collaborators decide how to split the prizes.

- I reserve the right to change any aspect of the contest at any time. I don’t think this will happen in any sort of dramatic fashion (maybe more prizes or something?) but I have to cover my bases.

- By submitting a remix, you are authorizing me to use it in any way I see fit.

- Have fun, doggonnit!

That’s all well and good, you say, but what about prizes? Prizes include, but are NOT LIMITED TO the following:

- Inclusion on upcoming Flexstyle album “Eye of the Storm,” due for release in January 2010 (1st place)

- Inclusion as a bonus track on the deluxe edition of “Eye of the Storm” (2nd and 3rd place)

- Entire Flexstyle discography in file format of your choice (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)

- Something else? Stay tuned on my website for updates!

DOWNLOAD THE REMIX PACK BY CLICKING HERE!

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a certain style we have to remix it in?

Mmm, that's kind of an interesting question. I mean, a remix is a remix. I doubt there are any serious restrictions, but I wouldn't do a country remix here. Ha.

By the way, I might get on this.

EDIT: Well he gives us a remix pack, so it'll probably be similar in style to the original should you choose to use those :P