Musician Partner Needed

Amos

http://mugenzeroonline.blogspot.com/

Above is the link to the game project I'm working on. I am currently looking to find someone to define and tie the musical style into the visual style together with the theme.

This project will eventually go live and (hopefully) develop a strong community following. I won't be able to at first, but, if we work together, I will eventually compensate you for audio expertise. Currently, I am a starving artist, but I think I've got the selling points to make this game go gold. The game will feature the following:

-A dynamic side-scrolling online PvP platform fighting engine

-Character selection based on abilities rather than classes

-Real-time skill-focused gameplay

-Expansive interactive environments with obstacles, enemies, and traps

-Strategy-focused combat (NOT based on stats and levels)

-Near infinite variety of characters can be created via unique ability system

-Completely Custom Avatars (down to the pixel-level) and Game Sprites

-Send others flying and ricocheting off walls & ceilings, into obstacles

-Every new opponent offers a brand new visual and gameplay experience

-A tiered, tournament-based, ranking system

-Free Play, Team battles, Battle Royales, and even Team Boss Battle modes

-Sandbox Roleplaying in the "Create-an-RPG" game mode

-All characters have custom intros and profiles that can be viewed

-Customize how your character feels by tweaking its physics and soundfx

-Emote with custom sprite animations and taunt opponent via word balloons

-Play as any character you can imagine :)

I need someone who can do fast-paced (hard dance / power metal) music, with style and edge. Being able to work with small vocal samples, beats, and catchy melodies is a plus. :)

If you're any good at fast celtic style tunes something akin to the Chrono Chross opening or even some Chrono Trigger stuff, I could use your help as well. I want to establish a darker undertone to this game, but I want enough upbeat music to counterbalance it.

This might be a fighting game, but it's going to have an epic story tie-in as well.

ppl might not express interest because there's yet no signs of this ever getting completed. I'm somewhat interested but busy so I can't contribute. Post screenshots or something to show you're not any random newb showing up trying to get assets for a game that doesn't exist and probably never will. Prove you're actually making something, and you'll see interest. :)

Your game have MUGEN engine? I checked your link, watched your screen shots and. I don't understand what is the style of this game. Looks like platform (Mega man like). Just don't get it.. Sorry. But I'm interest! I made my own mugen fighting, some time ago. You should make some video for more understanding.

Sorry for my english.

• 1 month later...