*NO* Radical Dreamers '(no title given)'

djpretzel

this remix is 7:40, and yet it's only 5.5 megs.

the bitrate is below the minimum 128 kbps. which means NO, but i'll give some comments anyway, in stream of thought format.

the lead at 1 minute has slow attack. Artifact at 1:32. The lead is also terribly grating here, as is this high pitched....noise. i dont know what the hell it's supposed to add to the mix, but it makes me want to smash. 2:20, also incredibly shrill and making my ears hurt. i take my headphones slightly off my head to decrease pain. lots of repetition here followed by a drop off to what may be a guitar. it's unclear. at anyrate, it wasnt much of a climax. chill section is a nice break from all the ear-pain. sweeping pads play a bad note at 3:38. it bleeds over into the next bar where there is a different chord. need faster release. I hit the halfway point and ugh, it sounds like we're gonna have a reprise of the bleeding-ears ensemble. horrible synth choice. 5:10..WUT..i think that was intentional. 5:25, that lead again has really slow attack and it sounds terrible here. it's like half a bar behind where it should be. it's just really bad. another artifact at 6:30. ugh. i cant believe i made it thru the whole thing.

for the sake of our ears, please work on your sound selection.

Problems everywhere. Lots of clipping and audio artifacts/problems as mentioned by others. Needlessly long. Focus the mix on the meat. There's a lot of repetition of fairly weak material that could be cut off. During the more complex sections of the mix, there's a lot of mixing issues. Volume, panning and eq problems. The result is one mesh of sounds. Structural problems - the mix seems to jump from one idea to another and then repeated. The arrangement is decent. Your source material is already excellent and this just pales in comparison. Semidecent mix that's pulled down by a lot of problems. Try posting this on the WIP forum to get more input.

NO