PuD's DuDs - A New Album From Me

Prince uf Darkness

pudsdudsthumb.jpg

This post is pretty long overdue, but I had a pretty crazy week last week so I just got around to posting it here now. BUT ANYWAY...

Because I am who I am and I constantly need to update, re-update, re-re-update, blah blah all of my music, I've decided to go back, re-record, remix, and redo my past 12 DoD main tracks (I'm including the appropriately renamed "Paragon is an Asshole" BECAUSE GOD DAMMIT IT WAS GOING TO BE A MAIN ENTRY BEFO-). I tried to do a 5 or 6 song version of this for last MAGfest but obviously that fell through.

And because I know many of the people here might only be familiar with the tunes I have on OCR, here are some samples of the new versions of the 3 DoD tunes that are on here:

The Hot Pink of Blues

http://www.tonydickinson.net/media/PDSamples_-_02_The_Hot_Pink_of_Blues.mp3

Hell March to the Apocalypse

http://www.tonydickinson.net/media/PDSamples_-_04_Hell_March_to_the_Apocalypse.mp3

Sonic Gargles with Garden Marbles

http://www.tonydickinson.net/media/PDSamples_-_05_Sonic_Gargles_with_Garden_Marbles.mp3

So go to my website www.tonydickinson.net to buy it. I installed this shop system in wordpress and barely got to test it out before I released the album so it's very non-linear and somewhat frustrating, I KNOW. I will fix it once I come out of post-stress crash sickness. I have instructions on how to buy the album here: http://www.tonydickinson.net/news/puds-duds-is-out

Also, this album will be printed on CDs in time for MAGfest 9. If you’ve bought a digital copy, as long as I have spare copies at the end of the convention (which I should, I’m bringing 50), I will sell you a CD for the price of manufacturing (will be around $2). After the convention, I will sell the CDs to anybody who bought a digital copy for the price of shipping and manufacturing.

PuD's DuDs Track List (it's in chronological order lolololol):

1. Zero Light - (Mega Man X)

2. The Hot Pink of Blues (feat. Shnabubula) - (Final Fantasy 6)

3. Bond's Batteries (feat. Chris Feener) - (Goldeneye, Sonic & Knuckles)

4. Hell March to the Apocalypse - (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 1 & 2)

5. Sonic Gargles with Garden Marbles (feat. GuitarBizarre) - (Sonic 3)

6. A Coelo Usque Ad Centrum (feat. GuitarBizarre & Chris Feener) - (Actraiser)

7. Knights of Hyrule (feat. Travis Moberg) - (The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

8. Vestigial Fusion Factory (feat. DrumUltimA, Kyle Etges, Mark Kinz & prozax) - (Sonic 2)

9. Egyptmini Man - (Mega Man 3)

10. Toejam & Hurl 2: The Eyes of Satan - (Toejam & Earl 2, Tetris, Super Mario Bros., Double Dragon)

11. Paragon is an Asshole (Formerly SnappleMann is an Asshole) - (Madden NFL Series)

12. Prancing Dad - (Final Fantasy 6 & 7)

• 5 months later...

Shall be getting this when i get paid...

I have all of the songs from DoD anyway but the songs sound really cool upgraded.

Will "Groovy Taco Bell Bacon Club Chalupa Town" and "Hot For Rock Shuffles" any other new songs be in the potential next album? perhaps?

hey Tony, do you still have physical copies available?

I have like 2 left. I'll be getting a new shipment soon, though.

Shall be getting this when i get paid...

I have all of the songs from DoD anyway but the songs sound really cool upgraded.

Will "Groovy Taco Bell Bacon Club Chalupa Town" and "Hot For Rock Shuffles" any other new songs be in the potential next album? perhaps?

That's the idea, chronological order. Don't forget "I Need Scissors! 61!" The only thing is I don't know how much better I'll be at music production in another 2-3 years when I'd probably do PuD's DuDs vol. 2. The biggest reason for PuD's DuDs was I learned a crap load about mixing and stuff in-between Zero Light and the making of the album, and I seriously doubt I will learn that much again in the same amount of time.