Zelda 2 - Palace (Fidget / Electro House Remix)

Mekamodo

Woah, holy shit. THAT is an epic signature.

Also, that is a sexy, sexy waveform.

Since I'm here I guess I should comment on the remix, lol.

Tight production. The beats are really smooth, and the effects are... well, effective. Some of the phased themes are grating to my ears, but this isn't exactly a genre that I listen to often so it's probably genre bias.

I personally think the original chiptune is used straight a bit too much in the beginning, though. Perhaps it could've been broken up like later in the piece, or performed on a different synth/instrument (to save the cool broken chiptune for later - it was cool, by the way).

Overall, I personally don't hear enough low frequency. The only thing that seems to take that space is the bass drum, that I hear. Moar bass would fill up the soundscape a little easier, but if you implement it be careful not to ruin that sexy waveform.

Pretty sweet track, though. Hope the little I said helps.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Yeah, perhaps the original chiptune was used too much at the beginning, but I only actually did the chopping up of that loop late on in production and didn't want to spoil it by using it at the beginning.

As for low frequencies there is a sidechained sub bass in the tune, but I think perhaps its a bit too low frequency as it's almost impossible to hear on the soundcloud player. So maybe next time I'll add more mid end to the sub bass next time to give it more presence in the mix.