So I'm going to be on the set for Flashpoint...

Less Ashamed Of Self

Flashpoint is an awesome show.

QFT. Season 3 was great and the 'psych-eval' finale was simply brillant.

You can't wear it but you can sure as hell showcase it ;)

Aaha, product placement strategy for the WIN!

So I'm going to be on the set for Flashpoint...

Lucky you LAOS. Have fun witnessing the action from the safety of da kitchen! :grin:

For what it's worth, I pretty much EXPECT to be on Flashpoint at some point before it ends. That show is EVERYWHERE in Toronto. I've recognized locations a block away from the restaurant.

Same goes for Scott Pilgrim btw, if I had gotten to Toronto a year earlier I TOTALLY could've been an extra at one of the concert scenes or something.

A friend of mine originally from Brazil went to school here and she really liked Flashpoint.

When she said that she was going to spend half a day in Toronto for a flight layover, I told her to check out downtown Toronto, because she'll see all of the locations where Flashpoint is filmed at.

She did, she was like, "This is so cool!"

Another show that I liked that also features Toronto a lot is "The Bridge". In one of the first car chases scenes, I actually looked up where the street corner was on Google Maps just because I swore that I had been there before.