need some suggestions

prophetik music

so, i'm in the planning process for an remix EP that i'll write once i'm done with the current GRMRB. i'm calling it "Things I Like", and it'll be five or six songs based on musical concepts that i find myself always coming back to in the music i listen to in my free time - stuff like lots of arpeggios, overuse of m9 chords, any type of gated synths, odd time signatures, drum slicing and processing, and melodies with strong harmonies attached to them. i got the idea from the website Stuff White People Like. i've got most of the conceptual part of the album down, so here's where the inspiration comes in.

my robot master for the GRMRB has been spring man, the boss that most people seem to think is actually 'out-of-ideas' man. it's a terrible theme, so bubble-gum-pop, so trashy boring annoying impossible to mix with anything else junk that i found myself sitting at my computer, stumped, for minutes at a time where i simply couldn't think of anything that'd make it work with what i wanted to do. that said, i've really had to stretch myself to make it work, and i can tell that it's had a positive effect on my music. i have been in a bit of a rut lately with music and found myself just going and doing the same thing in song after song, and i didn't like it. interestingly enough, i actually didn't really choose this theme, either. i just did an amalgam of random robot masters on youtube for my 5-slot selection on the compo, and i got him. i really like the random thing.

so here's what i want.

suggest a bunch of tracks from video games to me, and i'll listen and pick the ones that'll best fit the stylistic concept represented by each respective track. i'd prefer them to be more inspired than spring man, if possible :< indie games - especially those scored by OCR folks - are a mega plus in my book. if you could link a youtube so i don't have to dig and possibly get the wrong one, that's even better. suggest as many as you want =) the more, the merrier. if you're beating the drum in the Requests forum for some specific track or game that's overlooked, and it's a really fantastic work, this is the place to suggest it. if i don't get any, i'll just dig in the requests forum for the tracks with the most posts or something, but i'd like actual suggestions more than anything.

thanks so much in advance, folks.

Lone trooper (Franck Klepacki) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no34k_t87VM Command & Conquer Tiberian sun

Missing perspective (Yuko Kajiura)

Parasite eve

On windy meadows (Nobuo Uematsu) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYBvHHSg7d0 Final Fantasy XIV

Turbulance (Franck Klepacki)

Dune 2 Battle for arrakis

Love Theme (Shogo Shakai)

Mother 3

Passionate rythm (Tsuyoshi Sekito)

Romancing SaGa minstrel's song

Peace 2 (Alexei Zakharov) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6apqj6mMujI&feature=related X3 terran Conflict

a bunch of my favorite selection.