Dragon Warrior Project Recruitment Thread

Monobrow

Hello everyone, if you have checked the Project forums, you may have seen the Dragon Warrior Project. I am posting to let you know that there is still open recruitment, all you have to do is approach me, give me some examples of your work, and show me a WIP of a track you wish to claim, and you are in. I normally approach people I specifically want for a track, however right now I am willing to definitely try on some fresh talent. In fact, I love fresh talent.

To join this project, you must be brave and bold and have some courage, because I am open and honest with my critique, but I am always, ALWAYS willing to work with you, if you are willing to meet me halfway on requirements. The point is, it will be a challenge for us both, and people on this project must be willing to grow musically, and also challenge me back. Yes the guidelines are a bit more strict than usual, yes you can ask me to clarify anything, no I will not change them to get the project out faster, and yes I can at least bend them for a good idea.

The reason why this project is taking so long is really that Dragon Warrior music is a bit more difficult to work with, honestly the OST can be daunting, because of either the shortness of songs, or the actual writing of Sugiyama, however I have faith that the right person will come along for each song and give it a breath of life. If you think you can be that person, hit me up.

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26229

This is the thread, the guidelines for the project are there, please make sure to read them. I have a lot more spare time this Summer, so now is your chance.

Thanks for the support!

Update: I have gotten numerous PMs from people trying out. Thanks for the interest. I am now waiting for some WIPs for track claims. If you have PM'd me, you know that I am still greatly interested to see if anything progresses. If you are considering it but have not messaged me, believe me, I am all ears right now.

I am also looking for the following:

Other Contributions: (help wanted)

Illustration: Monobrow (looking for volunteers for coloring/line work/feedback)

Promotion: Monobrow (looking for volunteers from any arena on the internet)

Final Mastering: (looking for volunteers for the final master, way down the line)

If anyone wants contribute anything else, or has a good idea, please drop me a line. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...