Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

The right to speak in Clan OCRemix must be EARNED.

Sorry about that. You guys should post more 'etiquette' rules here, for all us newbies. Such as, don't steal Lazy Leaf's warthog and such. That's just the kind of thing I wish I had known going into it. heh heh. Damn was he pissed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THE PAGE OF SHAME!!!!

Icy guy deliberately asking for a level only to exploit it by hiding on a narrow ledge that only the most deplorable and despicable Halo2 player would know about. As such, I am demoting IcyGuy from Dork to Dweeb Errant. May God have mercy on your soul.

:D

When I started yelling, "Lockout! Lockout! Lockout! Lockout! Lockout! Lockout! Lockout! Lockout! Lockout! Lockout! Lockout! Lockout!" you should've known something was up. But at least I only used one of my jumps from the upper level to the Sword level, the side of the bridge, the jump onto the spiral ramp, and the ledge on the side of the tower. You should be thankful that I haven't mastered grenade jumping after the autoupdate yet, or I might've gotten to the top of the spiral tower. ;)

It's also a good thing that Swordball match didn't take place on Ivory Tower. I've never done this in a match before, but if I can set someone up in a certain spot, I can take advantage of a map glitch to fall below the level...

Some other things:

1) More Warthog demolition derbies!

2) Team OCR has reached the 25 member mark!

3) Lazy's comment during that one match, about how the opposing team won because they knew Zanzibar better, got me thinking: what if we were to devote a portion of the meeting time to practicing strategies? If we did, we might be able to play more efficiently during objective games, and win. We could be UNSTOPPABLE!

Well, if I don't play like I did last night. I need to turn down the suck.

The right to speak in Clan OCRemix must be EARNED.

Sorry about that. You guys should post more 'etiquette' rules here, for all us newbies. Such as, don't steal Lazy Leaf's warthog and such. That's just the kind of thing I wish I had known going into it. heh heh. Damn was he pissed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

;____________;

Ok..OK...I can get over that you got confused about my gender...I'll forgive you...BUT taking my Warthog..that.........that..is just unforgivable!11!!

(Cyanide your going down...-_-..watch your back and pray to god I don't get a warthog! :P)

Some other things:

1) More Warthog demolition derbies!

2) Team OCR has reached the 25 member mark!

3) Lazy's comment during that one match, about how the opposing team won because they knew Zanzibar better, got me thinking: what if we were to devote a portion of the meeting time to practicing strategies? If we did, we might be able to play more efficiently during objective games, and win. We could be UNSTOPPABLE!

Well, if I don't play like I did last night. I need to turn down the suck.

Yes...it is absoluetly neccessary that we have more Warthog derby's!! O_O!! O yeah and wOOt! I completed Icy Guy's so called "race course" thing on Headlong o_O!

I do like the idea of having time to practice strategies and stuff! I don't think we should get over competitive ,but learning strategies is actually quiet fun and it pays off when it pulls through for you in a real match!

I think the ground breaking moment of the night was when Cyanide and I actually Teamed up on the warthog! It was like a mircale..since he obviously has it out for me :P Unfortunately, Cyanide sucks as a gunner and we were killed with in the first 30 seconds... DAMN YOU CYANIDE!

Yeah another great night of Online halo..thanks guys!

Another excellent night filled with an (alarmingly) ass-kicking Wingless

New Arch-Rivalry!

630460288X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm Phoenix. He's Spartan. Our hatred is paralleled only by our forbidden love for each other. So we bear our feelings down, sowing our emotions inside of ourselves in a garden, secreted away in our hearts, where one day, love may bloom.

QoTD: He's not just big... HE"S HUUUUUUUUUUUGE Hefner.

First off, the warthog derby was EXCELLENT!!! Not as much fun as they were in Halo: Combat Evolved, but hey what can you do.

Secondly, all this talk of practicing is making me nervous. I really can't be part of a clan that takes advantage of various glitches in the game. The crouch jump (Where you pull your knees up at the last second) is not a glitch, they mention that in the loading screens on LIVE itself, so that's legit. However, if practising strategies means teaching everyone the super jump to get on the roof in Zanzibar, than count me out. I'm sure it won't come to that, just saying. Icy Guy showed us a sweet as hell falling through the level glitch yesterday, and that was awesome, all I'm saying is it wouldn't be awesome to use stuff like that in the rated games, you know what I mean?

Anyway, this is the most fun I've had in a very long time, and I really enjoy this clan. And running over Icy Guy and Wingless. :D

Um, I think the definition of practice is to refine an attack strategy, to make a plan to so we all don't go doing things randomly. [unless if abusing glitches IS the strategy...] Even something as simple as having a designated sniper, or waiting until everybody is in position to attack at once would help immensely.

Of course, we could just keep doing what we do, what with halo limbo, someone's warthog fetish and something about magic boxes?

:?

Hmm...

Though I'm not against some form of coordination, I think the most immediate goal of the Clan is to have fun. I don't mind telling you absolutely fucking *hated* xbox live until I got in this clan, and as such, I would like to keep it as light 'n breezy as possible.

Oh and don't you worry Dr. I'm sure IcyGuy was just screwing around. But if you find him morally bankrupt at some future date, tell HIM. That oughta shut his exploiting ass up for a bit.

Yes, I was only showing you guys that glitch for fun. There's no way I'd ever use that in a matchmade game, mainly because 1) it is very cheat-like (even more than my trick jumps and hiding spots on Lockout, which are only "cheats" if Wingless is watching) and 2) you'd have to get someone to stand in the appropriate place, and stay there. Speaking of that glitch, here's the video of it I mentioned last night. After watching it, let me know if the videographer's armor color looks familiar. ;)

But any strategy practicing we do would involve perfectly legitimate...um...strategies. Even strategies that include tossing flags in and out of the base windows on Beaver Creek, since, surprisingly, the flag DOES fit through those openings. And strategies that include Warthogs, since on levels like Zanzibar and Coagulation, having a getaway strategy/driver for the flag carrier can be an integral part of winning.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with all of that, it's just last time I was part of a 'planning' session, it was how to exploit the glitches in each level. Nothing wrong with trick jumping, they built Lockout AMAZINGLY for that shit, and almost every level has somewhere meant for the crouch-jump. Somewhere there was a video of the bungie people cooperating with the grenade jumping to get pretty much everywhere. They said they took out an overshield in that level becuase it made it too easy to grenade jump anywhere.

Yeah, I'd like to clear something up.

Tonight you guys pissed me off so I left..but I'd like to apologize. A family member of mine was just hospitalized and their chances of living are very low. I'm sorry..but I was just not in the mood to play a game where all any one did was kill me.. I couldn't even participate in whatever the hell we were practicing..sorry.

Of course, we could just keep doing what we do, what with halo limbo, someone's warthog fetish and something about magic boxes?

:?

Hmm...

They're not magic, they just help in the execution of the Secret Box Technique.

Though I'm not against some form of coordination, I think the most immediate goal of the Clan is to have fun. I don't mind telling you absolutely fucking *hated* xbox live until I got in this clan, and as such, I would like to keep it as light 'n breezy as possible.

Oh and don't you worry Dr. I'm sure IcyGuy was just screwing around. But if you find him morally bankrupt at some future date, tell HIM. That oughta shut his exploiting ass up for a bit.

Yep, that's why we're here.

Also, if Icy starts abusing glitches in any ranked games, Wingless or I will just boot 'im. Same goes for any of you.

Of course, it's different if we're just messing around in a custom game. Sniping Lazy in a Warthog from on top of the roof in Zanzibar=okay. Just don't snipe me from there.

Yeah, I'd like to clear something up.

Tonight you guys pissed me off so I left..but I'd like to apologize. A family member of mine was just hospitalized and their chances of living are very low. I'm sorry..but I was just not in the mood to play a game where all any one did was kill me.. I couldn't even participate in whatever the hell we were practicing..sorry.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I can't really vouch for everyone else, but I'd like to believe we can keep the Clan a place where we can get away for a bit, even if only to a slight degree.

So yeah, when Wingless is gone, the whole Clan goes to hell. It's official :(

Not like we really accomplished anything. Dr Marius was too busy killing everyone to have us learn too much. :?

You sir, can go fuck yourself. (I mean that lightheartedly). The only time I killed ANYONE that didn't kill me first, was A. From all the damage I took it was obvious they were trying to kill me, B. They had just killed me and I respawned and got them, or C. When we finished up strategizing in the first level, and everyone started killing Lazy Leaf. (I thought everyone was just messing around, I'm really sorry you were upset about it).

Oh, and then there was the one time I had the sword, and someone stuck me full of needles just to take it, and then I came back and killed him to take the sword back, and redchlorine took it. Then, he had to die. Which is prolly what he's bitching about.

On another note, anyone know why grenade jumping wasn't working? Maybe they took it out of capture the flag and oddball, that would make sense. When I was practising it, it was in Slayer.

Hm, good times tonight.

Wish I had known we allowed melee's.

DAMN YOU LAZY.

Dunno if I'll be on tomorrow or not, and I won't be on Saturday.

Just a heads-up. Don't miss me too much.

edit: and wingles, where have you been, EH?

As some of you may know, I have to run the Xbox's video and audio signal through my video card in order to play on Live, as I need to be near my modem. Obviously, this means I need a sound computer.

Windows died yesterday. At least, I hope it's only Windows, and not my HDD or any other hardware.

So, in other words, I'll hopefully see you guys again sometime next week, providing my mom doesn't end up grounding me for not reinstalling Windows as soon as I got my new motherboard. If she does...

...then I'll see you guys again in June. :cry:

At least we had some good CTF strategy sessions the other night, so I managed to (temporarily) go out on a high note. And Lazy, I'm sorry to hear about your family. :(

So when are we going to get together again(I'm on Pacific time so keep that in mind)? That last Bumper Hogs game was a hoot. I really liked when me and Dr. Marius(I think) were jousting with the Banshees over everyone else in Warthogs.

Also, should we make badges for everyone in Team OCRemix to use here?