Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

My favortie game was teh Snipers only game >.> *cough*cyanidegotpwned*cough* :P

Oh, yes, just keep clinging to that ONE game that you prevailed in. Whatever helps you eek out your pathetic little existence. :P

I'll give you that one, as long as you RECOGNIZE. Next time, my master sniping skills WILL best you.

Quote of the Night:

Me: Sorry boys, mind if I cut in?

1 second later, a double kill with the sword.

Classic.

I had a rough night, IMO, so i don't think I remember anything cool happening to me, so good job everyone, we did pretty good consistently all night long, so that was pretty cool. Clan OCR rules!

Yup, we're back and...better than ever?

Okay, not gameplay-wise, but community wise, WE SHALL PWN.

So anyone who wants to join, post here. I check OCR pretty much daily, so invites shouldn't go unnoticed for long.

I also plan on making my good pal The wingless co-overlord, and good times shall be had by all. So...c'mon!

I'll be on for an few hours after posting this thread, so if you get on Live and message "WesPip", i'll send you the clan invite right then.

That about covers it, I think.

edit:

The official gathering time of the clan is currently set at 9:00pm Central-Standard Time. Try to be on around that time whenever you can.

You suck.

Yup, we're back and...better than ever?

Okay, not gameplay-wise, but community wise, WE SHALL PWN.

So anyone who wants to join, post here. I check OCR pretty much daily, so invites shouldn't go unnoticed for long.

I also plan on making my good pal The wingless co-overlord, and good times shall be had by all. So...c'mon!

I'll be on for an few hours after posting this thread, so if you get on Live and message "WesPip", i'll send you the clan invite right then.

That about covers it, I think.

edit:

The official gathering time of the clan is currently set at 9:00pm Central-Standard Time. Try to be on around that time whenever you can.

You suck.

JEALOUS.

Anyways, invites sent to metrion, ff6cyan ide, and redchlorine.

And..shit! I forgot about the new maps...

JEALOUS.

Anyways, invites sent to metrion, ff6cyan ide, and redchlorine.

And..shit! I forgot about the new maps...

Sweet. Thanks. Unfortunately, I probably won't be on until Thursday....got a HUGE English paper to do, unless you guys can give me your opinions on T.S. Eliot's The Wasteland while we battle.

I love it when my internet connection decides FOR ME when to quit. But an hour with you guys is an hour well spent.

Favorite Quotes:

SuperSpleen: Aw man, that one was for Wingless

-or-

haha! I got Wingless!

-or-

WINGLESSSSZzzz!

Honorable Mention:

Michael Jackson-esque squeels from LazyLeaf whenever she became the Ninjanaut and immediatly got killed.

Me as Ninjanaut: Mwa ha ha. How can you kill a God? Come to me {insert name of Character obliviously running away}. Come to me!

Cyanide (I think): Man... I actually feel bad for these guys {rapid fire sniper shots}

Huzzah to Clan OCRemix!

I love it when my internet connection decides FOR ME when to quit. But an hour with you guys is an hour well spent.

Favorite Quotes:

Cyanide: Aw man, that one was for Wingless

-or-

haha! I got Wingless!

-or-

WINGLESSSSZzzz!

Honorable Mention:

Michael Jackson-esque squeels from LazyLeaf whenever she became the Ninjanaut and immediatly got killed.

Me as Ninjanaut: Mwa ha ha. How can you kill a God? Come to me {insert name of Character obliviously running away}. Come to me!

SupremeSpleen: Man... I actually feel bad for these guys {rapid fire sniper shots}

Huzzah to Clan OCRemix!

Fixed... I think. I said that last thing, I have no idea who said the first.

I still thought your little speech on Alucard was the best.

*Guy named Alucard joins*

Wingless: Hey guys, did you know Alucard is Dracula backwords?? I read it in a book..... I think it was called Nintendo Power.

Ya, another great night on live. I agree that the crucial input on the origins of the name "Alucard" was hilarious, though my favorite was definitely when Wingless proclaimed that we couldn't kill a god EVERY time he became the juggernaut. It reminded me of a boss battle where the enemy spouts off random evil and intimidating phrases.

I don't know if I'm going to be on tonight or not. I procrastinated on that English paper I talked about earlier, but depending on how my other work goes I may get a jump on it today and be able to be on for a couple hours.

Sorry guys, I know I said I'd be able to get on all week.

:oops:

There was a bit of a snafu between one of my teachers and my dad; the teacher made it sound like I did absolutely nothing in class. The result was that my dad took my computer for an unspecified amount of time, and that being how I get on the internet [wireless], I can't get on Live. I did manage to download the free maps before that, so now all I can do is try to find all the good spots to run to. If nothing else, next week I should be able to get on at the other house from 3 to 5 [Arizona time], prividing I can find a long enough network cable...

Yeah last night was great..and yes..I love to squel..

I think the Zanzibar game and Ninjanaut on Warlock were my favorite games.

Zanzibar:

As I ride on top of the warthog Wingless drives...He starts singing teh Miss America theme... priceless..

Warlock:

Me:AHHHHHHHHHGSHSGHGAH IA M TEH NINJANAUT HOLYSHIT KILL SOMEONE AGGHH!HH!HG!

*random guy*:DUDE! You Squeal like a girl....

Me: Uhh...ummm.. I am?

I haven't played this much halo online or had this much FUN since I got it in November.. Thanks every one this is awesome!

Yeah! Tonight was another awesome night.. We even won our first clan match ;_o We are all growing up so fast...*sniff*

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/ClanStats.aspx?clan=Team%20OCRemix

There were so many awesome games..I don't know what my favorite was...

Again..I was a crazy micheal jackson squealer..>.>

The best part was when the whole clan tried to ride the same warthog..that was priceless..

Lesse Quotes...umm:

Me: OMG I have the flag..and umm I need.. help...

*crouches inside base..with 2 wraiths circlin it*

Wingless: Looks like you have a wraith problem their missy..

Me: I know...O_O

Me: I'm 17 years old..

Z Saber: Your a N00b

Me: awwww

Cyan_Ide: NO...no CTF...NO CTF..don't even think about it Lazy Leaf!

Hahaha yes a big thank you to all who played! I had a lot of fun AGAIN! woot!