Super Street Fighter II Turbo: Blood on the Asphalt - History

Shael Riley

Oh, by the way, I can sing, too. I'm getting a mic soon, I think, so if y'all need vocals, gimme a buzz. Also, I'm happy to scratch on YOUR, yes YOUR track if you want me to. The work is all live, so it does take a coupla cuts to get it right, BUT, I'm happy to do extra work for the project. Y'know what? Let's broaden it out. In the future, on a WIP, I'm cool to scratch over it if you want, and if it fits. Anyway, back to the point, I would love some more work if anyone wants to give it to me. PM me or hit me up on AIM if you need some scratch-age.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks around*

The track list has lots of tracks with no names next to them... DOes that mean mixers are still being taken?

Didn't catch the "MIXERS NEEDED" in the title, eh? ;)

But I digress;

I just got a WIP from Akumajo and Braincells and my penis hasn't stopped twitching since. I'll upload the WIP here in a second. It's that hot Tokyo Nightlife shit.

HOT new whip from Trenthian and his abnormally sized genitals too; I think he should have that looked at.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been messing around with Akuma's theme for a little while now, but nothing so far has hit the kind of energy level I'm looking for.

Hey Shael, is that you singing? Pretty good! :) Yeah it is bloody hard to get the volume levels right in vocal songs for some reason!

I would say turn the drums up just a bit and the vocals down so they blend with the rest of the tune.

I'll let you know how I'm going with the Akuma theme.

I've been messing around with Akuma's theme for a little while now, but nothing so far has hit the kind of energy level I'm looking for.

I'd like to hear what you've done so far. I've done an orchestral version of Akuma's theme (not really suitable for this collaboration) but it's one of about three Akuma remixes in existence, your's included.

I'm currently working on a new nastier version that might be better suited. I'll get a WIP up sometime before Christmas hopefully.