Who knows vinyl records?

The Derrit

So I just found a veritable treasure trove of vinyl albums in my basement. I have no use for them but I'm sure a collector somewhere does, however. Does anyone know where I can find an honest estimate on the worth of things like these? If so your help would be wonderful.

Also, I'd be happy to sell them to people here once I figure out how much they're worth. I'll post a list of what I have if anyone's interested.

edit: one of them was Kind of Blue which I found funny given the recent controversy over it here

At my store we sell them for 99 cents apiece, which is what most of them are actually worth. A few are worth slightly more but collectors will want sleeves in good condition, and little to no scratches on the disc surface [remember, handle by the edges!]. A plastic sleeve around the cardboard one helps. Also, if you found them in your basement, make sure they don't smell like mold, because goddamn, some of the ones we get...