Drum'n'Bass Ambient Metal

Mak Eightman

Hello!!

http://soundcloud.com/mak-8/skilltest

Rhythm guitars obviously sounds TOOOO loud and overall mix sounds tooo quiet. Also I think it need more gain to bass.

Suggestions, critics, any other thoughts ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!

THANKS!!

Sorry for my english..

EDIT: fixed link and some changes in balancing and mastering

The cross-panning on that phasing synth in the opening 0:40 was pretty dizzying on headphones. I'm not sure if that's what you were going for, but it made me feel a little sick, hah.

I'm not a huge fan of the dirty bass percussion in the opening, but that's just personal preference.

The transition around 0:48 was very cool, good build. What came after was awesomely energetic.

There were some slightly harsh highs (so I thought) in the final section of the song. It was either the snare or that chiffing percussive instrument that accompanies the snare.

Overall, I liked it :D

The cross-panning on that phasing synth in the opening 0:40 was pretty dizzying on headphones. I'm not sure if that's what you were going for, but it made me feel a little sick, hah.

I'm not a huge fan of the dirty bass percussion in the opening, but that's just personal preference.

The transition around 0:48 was very cool, good build. What came after was awesomely energetic.

There were some slightly harsh highs (so I thought) in the final section of the song. It was either the snare or that chiffing percussive instrument that accompanies the snare.

Overall, I liked it :D

THAT is useful!! Thanks!!

Glad you like it)