This is NOT a 'Change the Logo' thread.

DrewGourley

WOW! Tons of cool feedback, I'm really glad you guys like this so much! I really don't want to start a big fuss over a logo change or anything because I understand there is a certain amount of equity built into the current logo and it doesn't NEED to be changed. My motivation for this was just to create something that would translate better to a screen-printed T-Shirt. That said, what Gollgagh did makes a pretty compelling case to how nice this could look in the header... but by no means do I think I have the right to initiate discussion for that kind of sweeping change to the community's site.

Anyways, here are some changes based on your suggestions, I also used the source files to better execute Gollgagh's idea for the header.

ocremix_2.png

Yeah, but I don't type "oc remix.org" into my browser to bring the site up. Your opinion is meaningless once it conflicts with the internet.
not my opinion, ask LT for the proper capitallization

No, Gollgagh's correct. Also, why would you complain about "OC REMIX" with a space not conforming to the internet address when neither does the "OVERCLOCKED REMIX" lettering on the current site design?

But yeah, as a logo, there's nothing wrong with writing "OC REMIX." It only makes sense not to have a space if it's followed by .org.