Indomitable Souls, free album!

RoeTaKa

ARID.png

Indomitable Souls

'Only the strongest survive. Indomitable Souls is for the gamers that thrive on an epic song in the most adrenaline fueled challenges they are faced with. Orchestral and electronic music collide with chiptune for an action rollercoaster like no other!

Inspired by many of my favourite soundtracks including Batman Arkham City, Castlevania, Final Fantasy and many more. This is my tribute to the music that blurs the line between being a controller and being a hero.'

Been working on this since January and now it's finally ready to join music March. With a pay what you want option you can get it for free but if you like it enough, feel free to pass me something your way! If you think it's really good please pass it around to your friends or people you think would like it. Really hope you guys enjoy it I had a blast making it!

Shnabubula has kindly done a piano arrangement for the album too based on one of the tracks which was really kind of him, check it out and obviously check his bandcamp too http://shnabubula.bandcamp.com/

I was trying to think of a way to be tactful about the cover art, but decided to just praise the music instead.

so, good job, this is pretty sweet!

Haha maybe the whole cover is a bit intense, I want to dabble more in art so I wholly welcome criticism and input.

Thanks for the response guys I'm getting some great feedback :)