Darkstalkers Mix WIP

Holy crap. I haven't done any kinda remix or whatever in like....six months.

Anyway, I've been working on an arrangement of Morrigan's theme. It's pretty rough and basic right now, but I turn to the forums to seek guidance. I've got some other musicians lined up so that the end result should have female choir, bass guitar, some live drums, and if he has time for it and doesn't think the near finished tune sucks too bad; Brad Burr says he may lay down a bitchin' sax solo. Speaking of, in this version I have a space where the 1st real guitar lead will go. Still practising a few of the licks though before I record that. Currently, the only live element I have is a couple string bends I did in the intro because I thought they sounded haunting.

I'm trying to slowly come up with original sections where each musician would be able to showcase their talents.

Version 3 http://soundcloud.com/angelcityoutlaw/darkstalkers-deserted-ch-teau

Version 4 http://soundcloud.com/angelcityoutlaw/darkstalkers-remix-wip-4

Any feedback you have....go for it! Also, what kind of genre would you label what I'm going for as? It's got electronica, jazz, rock etc...

Original - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQH9zOJqdm4

List of things we need for after I finish the arrangement:

Bass Guitar - Garpocalypse says he's got that covered. Not sure if that has changed.

Saxophone - If he has time, Prophetikmusic may be down for that.

Pianist - ????

Superior Drum samples - ????

Vocals - Local singer says she'll do it

Mixing/Mastering - ???? (Someone who actually knows how to mix and master should do this. I'm terrible at production and don't have good listening gear.)

If interested in filling in any positions with "????", please let me know!

I'd suggest you to find someone who can make piano sections for you, to replace that lead synth.

Also, I want to ask.. Any place for heavy rhythm? Could work in some sections.

Overall, you have a source's body, i think. When you'll add original sections(Bass solo, Sax vs Guitar solo, piano leads with female choir background), you'll have 25% Max for source.. NO'ed:pretzel:

Let's do it!!:mrgreen:

all I can shred is a skirt or underwear. Any other guitarist from wip forum can play leads better then me) I can play rhythm.. NOT even chords)

I can help with other things.

lmao well, I'm sure there is something you can help with. Just not sure what yet. What would you be interested in doing?

Also, A new update has been posted in the first post. "Version 4". I improved my guitar solo, but I'm still not sure I'm happy with it. However, I do plan on re-recording the guitars with a superior amplifier anyway.