Tekken 3 Gon Theme...Failure

I don't think it's as bad as you say. Maybe just a little rebalancing would help. Those guitar squeals are covering up alot of what you have. Bring them back a bit in volume and/or low pass filter.

Hold off on the repeat of 0:14-0:30 until later. Use the insert measures tool to push it down a minute or two and then you'll have a blank canvas to work on a few variations to get it to last a little longer.

If it's a case of writer's block with this one, what i try to do is force myself to come up with anything. Save a new version of the file, Create a ton of space in your daw and go nuts with anything you can. If something doesn't spark shelve it for a bit and come back to it. I also find that images help alot. Figure out what idea you want to communicate with this song and look at some images around that idea.

I'd suggest you to take your drums and rhythm guitars at the same loudness lvl.

Note, probably drums still will be louder for your ears. But also guitars could sound louder for your ears.

Correct freqs cut will balance it a bit. Now your drums working at highs and lows. Rhythms at mids/mid-highs.

Try to mute the bass "guitar" and listen how drums and guitars mixing with each other.

I, for example, always trying to make same "high-end" for drums and guitars.

Let's say, rhythm guitars has low-pass filter at ~10kHz , amp tone has work space in mid-highs(~1-8kHz).

If I use electronic drums in this case, I'm trying to cut aggressive freqs from drums(mostly ~4-12kHz).

Then I have more place for guitars, plus drums sounds a bit quiet.

But overall, I'd suggest to use acoustic drums + electro kick. Same effect - less brainkilling.

also bass sounds too upfront..